Registered with the Trade and Companies Register under number 518 632 781 RCS Paris
Capital : EUR 200.000
Registered office : 95 rue La Boétie – 75008 Paris - France
Phone : + (33) 1 84 13 83 00
Facsimile : + (33) 1 84 13 83 99
Senior Editor of the website : Raphaël Gelrubin
"www.keyquant.com" is edited by KeyQuant S.A.S. The website is hosted by Talsion - 13-15 rue Taitbout - 75009 Paris - France
Cookies Policy :
What is a cookie ?A cookie is a small file saved on your computer, tablet or smartphone when visiting a website. Its purpose is to collect information about navigation and to provide services adapted to your terminal (computer, mobile or tablet). Cookies are managed by the browser.
- authentication cookies are stored when you log in to KeyQuant website. When you do this, you accept the associated personal data protection policy.
- technical cookies are required by certain IT systems
Third-party cookiesSome of the pages of KeyQuant website may display content from external providers.
To view this third-party content, you first have to accept their specific terms and conditions. This includes their cookie policies, which KeyQuant has no control over.
If you do not view this third-party content, no third-party cookies are installed on your device.
How to manage cookies ?
- Removing cookies from your device
You can delete all cookies that are already on your device by clearing the browsing history of your browser. This will remove all cookies from all websites you have visited.
Be aware though that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences).
- Managing site-specific cookies
- For more detailed control over site-specific cookies, check the privacy and cookie settings in your preferred browser.
- Blocking cookies
- You can set most modern browsers to prevent any cookies being placed on your device, but you may then have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site/page. Some services and functionalities may not work properly at all (e.g. profile logging-in).