KeyQuant, a quantitative and systematic investment manager, is seeking a Sales Assistant Intern for a duration of at least six months to provide support to the Sales Team in its Paris office. Start Date is: September/October 2019.
Specialized in quantitative and systematic investment management, KeyQuant was created in 2009 and is now one of the leading French asset managers in the space. With current assets under management of $430 million and 15 employees, the company is currently in a strong growth phase and values the contribution of each person. We seek to offer an innovative work environment and an impeccable quality of service to our clients.
Both French and English are spoken at the office.
This opportunity is a chance for the successful candidate to evolve within one of the few systematic quant managers located in Paris. The position should provide plenty of opportunities to learn more about this innovative and fast changing area. It is also a chance to work within a human-sized team with a start-up mindset.
Please do not apply if you do not have "Convention de Stage" from a French school/University
- Produce quantitative analysis on funds
- Keeping presentation up-to-date
- Creating and maintaining a competitor database
- Creation and maintaining of an RFP database
- Creation of accurate, compelling and client-focused RFI and RFP responses, with input from research, middle office, legal, and sales
- Market analysis (i.e. how to raise assets for UCITS funds in Europe)
- Automating charts for pitchbook and ad-hoc presentations
- Maintenance of consultant databases
- Rigorous adherence to compliance-approved marketing materia
Must have a "Conventions de Stage" from a French school/university
QualificationsThe ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Education: “Formation supérieure, type Grandes Ecoles de Commerce (2e année ou dernière année), universités (option Finance, 4e ou 5e année)"
- Experience: Ideally previous internship within a financial organization
- Communication skills: Fluent in French and English (order of importance)
- MS Office: The position requires proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Time management: Demonstrated skill in prioritizing/handling multiple projects
- Detail oriented: Paying attention to every detail on every page of a presentation
- Statistics: Basic financial knowledge (Sharpe Ratio, Volatility, VaR, etc...)
- Programming skills in VBA
Please send your application to email@example.com with the following reference title: Sales Team application: Hedge Fund Sales Assistant (Intern) – Yourfirstname Yourlastname
20 rue Quentin-Bauchart, 75008 Paris, France